Adobe has recently launched its latest version Magento 2.4.1 with innovative changes in both editions: Open Source and Commerce the premium one. This latest release came up with several opportunities for E-commerce Merchants as well as the customers. This blog of Magento 2.4.1 release notes includes every relevant detail you need to know to implement in your E-commerce store for desired success in a competitive market. After going through, you can’t miss the 2.4.1 features in your online selling store that you want to see successful. You can avail of upgrade service from reputed Magento 2 development service company having years of experience in both development & customization service.
Latest Features of Magento 2.4.1
• Comes with Adobe Stock Integration.
• Integrated with CAPTCHA security for payment with API endpoints.
• Update support Same Site cookie.
• Fix 150+ core code problems.
• Additional 15 security advancements.
• Improvement in performance, infrastructure, GraphQL, PWA Studio, and several more.
Major Security Improvements
• Magento 2.4.1 comprise of 15 security developments to remove cross-site scripting and remote code execution susceptibilities.
• It also includes the CAPTCHA for endpoints to the Payment-related REST and GraphQL.
• With the introduction of SameSite cookie attribute, Google Chrome implementation of the new cookie classification system will be managed.
• The newest Magento Scan Tool enables store owners to get real-time information regarding the security rate of their website through proactive disclosure of malware and removal of false positives. This protects against digital skimming and online threats.
• The trouble of network transfer within Redis and Magento is now reduced to a great extent. You can hire Magento 2 developers to reduce execution time and network cache size.
• The consumer queue CPU mini-cart experience motion is reduced by 20%. This ends-up in enhanced control over consumers and eliminates huge resources.
• In addition, Magento 2.4.1 improves the performance time for “Bin/Magento” commands.
Brand-New Media Gallery
The Magento 2.4.1 is released with New Media Gallery for ADMIN. Next, online sellers are allowed to apply the following operations in the Media Gallery:
• Bulk images are easy to delete.
• Images are easily filtered by the storefront area.
• Metadata view from the images is improved.
• Media storage is completely optimized by detecting duplicate images and unused images of the storefront.
• Major update is released in terms of search for images using their metadata and edit image metadata.
PWA Studio got new innovations & enhancements with Magento 2.4.1 release.
• Innovate with the Venia style guide particularly for design page layouts, tokens, typography, and some core components.
• Sanitate Venia mini-cart experience.
• Comprise of initial support for several locales and localized content in Venia storefront. For better & streamlined performance Magento developers can be consulted.
The GraphQL released with Magento 2.4.1 comprise of:
• Product Reviews: It permits customers and guests to write product reviews as well as access the history of earlier product reviews.
• Order history: It allows customers to verify details about their order history, in addition to the invoices, shipping, discounts, and refunds.
• Gift options: For personalized gift message sharing with their orders.
• Reward points: Customers have liberty to add or remove reward points from their own carts. It is easy to check the history of reward points.
• Add to Cart: Customers are allowed to add certain types of products to the cart.
Every ecommerce store owner is excited about updating their Magento 2 Stores to the newest version Magento 2.4.1. Hope this blog has all relevant information of the newest version thoroughly for your business expansion. Upgrade your online selling store to Magento 2.4.1 immediately if you don’t want to miss those innovations. But the upgrade is a risky, & time-consuming process, you need to ensure your expertise and proficiency in upgrading the outdated version. The best way is to look into Magento Marketplace or consult experienced development agency to renew your Magento 2 store to the latest version. They execute the upgrading process in a very dedicated & professional manner without any delay.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Magento used for?
Magento is an ecommerce development platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
2. Why should I upgrade to Magento 2.4?
Magento 2.4 improved performance and new features provide your customers with a faster, easier shopping experience. Magento 1 will continue to be officially supported with security issues patched until June 2020, although no new features will be added.
3. How do I contact Magento 2 Support?
Magento has a huge community of researchers, developers, testers and they are always available during the need of Magento 2 Development when stuck with any update, upgrade or migration issue.
4. How does Magento 2.4 work?
Magento 2.4 empowers store owners with better speed and improved productivity. Featuring over 50% faster page load speeds across catalog and checkout pages, performance lies at the heart to enhance the customer experience and grow the conversion rates. In addition a secure payment mechanism is offered to the users.